Teach English in Spain with RVF International!
Welcome to RVF International
RVF International cooperates with public schools all across Spain that are looking for native English speakers from the United States and Canada to teach their native language (English) as language assistant teachers.
Our RVF International Teach English in Spain Program provides visa support, support moving to Spain, support with residency status in Spain, Spanish language courses and cultural immersion opportunities, and complete support throughout the duration of your time teaching in Spain.
The local regional governments in Spain completely operate and manage the school placements and the connection with the schools, while RVF International supports applicants throughout the entire application process, placement process, visa process, residency process and everyday matters both big and small.
Unforgettable Journeys to Spain
“Schedule a free information call with RVF International…Four day work week for the win!”
“I definitely couldn’t have done this without the amazing support of my abroad program: RVF International!”
“There are a bunch of program benefits…my favorite is that you get a 3 day weekend so you can travel.”
Hanin Al Aalak
“”Took the train to Malaga from Andujar to spend time at the beach.””
“My best friend and I came to teach in Spain with no experience and so can you.”
What Our People Say
- School Assignment fully managed by Regional Authorities*.
- Four-day work week in most regions (Typically Monday or Fridays free).
- Work between 12 – 14 hours per week in smaller regions such as Extremadura or La Rioja, and work between 16 – 20 hours per week in larger regions such as Madrid or Valencia.
- Monthly stipend between €700EUR to €1000EUR depending on the region (don’t worry, the stipend will be equivalent to a very competitive Spanish salary, and you also won’t be paying income tax on what you’re paid!).
- Free private health insurance guaranteed by regional government where you’ll be teaching.
- Personalized Support with Entirety of Visa Process.
- Personalized Support with Entirety of Required Spanish Legal Residency Process.
- Personalized Support with All Required Bureaucratic Procedures After Arriving to Spain.
- Continued support for everyday practical matters and life questions while teaching in Spain.
- Cultural Immersion opportunities and travel excursions throughout Spain.
- Want to teach again for a back-to-back second year? No problem!
- Access to an amazing GroupMe community of fellow adventurers going to Spain with you.
*It is likely program participants will receive a school assignment in one of their region placement preferences, although it cannot be guaranteed. Nor can placement in specific cities within the region, the size of the city, the number of schools or school type (Preschool, Elementary School, Middle School, High School) be guaranteed. Although these requests are often accommodated, it is not something that can ever be guaranteed.